Tuesday, July 21, 2009

[cancercured] progress

 

On my last check up my PSA was undetectable, my protate had become lots smaller. Still a question on the Lymph nodes and they just seem to stay stable, didn't check bones this time. Haven't sent a new Navarro test lately. Am still on Lupron hormones but they dropped the Casodex. Have had a couple gall bladder attacks lately and haven't felt very good with a very fuzzy head. Not sure what to do with the gall bladder as I know there are acouple of stones in there and the attacks are long and painfull. Have a magnetic pad I use a couple times a day. Am putting together a sauna also but will be a bit till it's ready as it's vacation time with the grandkids for a week. Have no endurence for doing much, probably due to the hormone shot. Will see a doctor about the gall bladder next week I think.
Any advice.
Lynn

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment