Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Re: [cancercured] black salve question - for Linda

 

Hi Linda,
I used a product called PDQ Herbal.

http://www.pdqherbals.com/

It was gentle enough to pull out the "infection" without an immense amount of pain. I know they were shut down by our esteemed FDA because they were making claims that they cured cancer. They are not allowed to make that claim. You can call them to order if you so choose. I know there are many out there that work as well. This just happens to be the one I used for my moles.

Read up on people using black salve before you use it. Look at the pictures. Be familiar with what will happen so that you aren't shocked. It's a little gross but it drives me crazy when I read the complaints people have concerning the process. It does what it does.

It will bring a lot of garbage to the surface. I applied it daily until no more came out - then watched it scab over. Do not pick at it. After the scabs fell off, I was left with holes. They didn't bleed - they just looked like strange reddish craters. The hole(s) actually healed up very quickly. I now have white looking scars under my breasts. (No craters) I wear them proudly!

Once I got the "infection" out of my breasts - it allowed me to then focus on killing anything left over with the internal blood root (tincture). Also, I've used vitamins, minerals and supplements for many years, and I love Pau D"Arco tea.

Some people go straight for the internal blood root. I wasn't so brave. Now I am. If I had it to do all over again - I might just go for the internal blood root.

I don't believe any one "thing" is the cure-all. And I certainly don't think my cure-all is for everyone. I think there needs to be a change in diet, consumption of certain teas (Pau D'arco is wonderful) ...anything that you think will help YOU. We are all different. It took me a couple of years of experimentation to find what was right for me.

For example - I did not want to go with Essiac tea for some reason. I don't know why... but our bodies know. Trust your body. Somewhere in there, if you just listen, is a wonderful inner guidance system. :)

Good luck!

Warm Regards,
Margie

--- On Wed, 7/22/09, Linda Ellis <lellis4563@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I've been paying attention
> to comments on the black salve, and that some are good, and
> others, not so much.
>
> Can people please say which black salve they used that was
> good - like Margie (below)?  If that's not allowed on the
> list, please email me privately.  I have some suspicious
> skin discolorations I'd like to try it on.
> Linda
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment