Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Re: [cancercured] black salve question - for Linda

 

Linda, Black Salve worked very well on my BCC. !! I would not hesitate
to use it again.
-Dave

Linda Ellis wrote:
> Thanks, Margie. I have actually looked at the photos, and have a good idea what to expect if these skin lesions are cancer. My husband has had one Basal Cell Carcinoma removed surgically, and his parents each had several lesions removed over the years. DH definitely has some "precancerous" spots that I'm watching carefully, but I'll apply the salve to one, in particular, and we'll watch it. I don't even know if this stuff works on "precancer" but we'll see. I'm always open to experimenting. I have one spot on my face, but before I try that one, I'll test on a mole on my shoulder.....
> Linda

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment